Spring
It is springtime. Just now I had the first cricket jumping in my room and this was wild. The cricket jumped in through the door, jumped to the ceiling and down etc. Could you imagine this power! This cricket is not Estonian kind, but rather is about 4 cm long.
I have already showed some pictures of blossoming trees, but voices tell that this is just the start. Most people have some allergy in Atlanta because of this and I am waiting to see, if I have any allergy. So far I have only had problem with consuming too much chocolate :)
I have already showed some pictures of blossoming trees, but voices tell that this is just the start. Most people have some allergy in Atlanta because of this and I am waiting to see, if I have any allergy. So far I have only had problem with consuming too much chocolate :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home