Kaidobor

Monday, May 10, 2004

Now you can comment

I added this commenting feature, so y'all are welcome to leave your ideas and greetings to this plog. Awsome feature.

At current moment I found out nice way to enjoy fast wireless network in Tallinn (yes, I am here even after failing to check in to my flight in Atlanta). 10 EEK ($0.8) does it all for 24 hours. Yes, there are free networks around, but this Apollo bookstore is nice and conveniently located.

2 Comments:

  • Here come the comments! Me the first.

    By Blogger Kaido, at 11:56 AM  

  • Ohoh, päris naljakas kommentaaride rakendamine on neil. Ja raisad detektisid kohe ära, et ma olen Siim e. mul vist on vanast ajast Bloggeris mingi küpsis püsti.

    Aga tere tulemast monoloogi maailmast dialoogi :)

    By Blogger Teller, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/* Google analytics */ /* End Google analytics */