Perhaps this is exactly how Halloween was born: they couldn’t figure out what else can be done with pumpkins because nobody liked to eat pumpkins :)) or nobody did bother to find a way to get pumpkins to pleasant edible condition
In holland I dont see signs of Haloween at all. Maybe 'cause I am preparing for exams? What regards pumpkins, they are sold here as food. Usually cut into pieces.
2 Comments:
Perhaps this is exactly how Halloween was born: they couldn’t figure out what else can be done with pumpkins because nobody liked to eat pumpkins :)) or nobody did bother to find a way to get pumpkins to pleasant edible condition
By
Tuncis, at 11:15 PM
In holland I dont see signs of Haloween at all. Maybe 'cause I am preparing for exams?
What regards pumpkins, they are sold here as food. Usually cut into pieces.
By
Tadas Zibuda, at 8:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home