Holidays
A picture made in front of my house few days ago. Beautiful. But now the amazing red and yellow leaves are falling extremely fast and it is starting to freeze at night. Seems like christmas.

Seems like holidays are here. On Thursday had a turduckin' (turkey-duck-chicken) for Thanksgiving, together cranberry jelly and pumpkin pie and other traditionals like a football game. Just a holiday. Saw also Kenny Rogers (I still remember his CD I heard some 9 years ago) and Jesse McCartney opening Christmas tree in the center of Atlanta. Did not go shopping on this Black Friday, when shops open already at 6 AM (while Europe has shopping free day). Need to do some Christmas shopping after I finish everything with school.
But tonight had a wonderful night with lasagna made by Ilva and some German cinnamon cookies and some Glühwein - mmm. I'm lovin' it (do you know, what company this represents?).
Anybody who has experience with lawn-mowers is my friend. Let me know. Must become specialist in this business in a week. Got my first lawn-mower-garden-tractor model in my life on Tuesday. What else can make a boy happy.
Almost forgot. I took some pictures during a talent show in our business school, called Coffee House. Of course no me on pictures. Blame me on not finding a fourth guy for quartet. He is currently in Ukraine.

Seems like holidays are here. On Thursday had a turduckin' (turkey-duck-chicken) for Thanksgiving, together cranberry jelly and pumpkin pie and other traditionals like a football game. Just a holiday. Saw also Kenny Rogers (I still remember his CD I heard some 9 years ago) and Jesse McCartney opening Christmas tree in the center of Atlanta. Did not go shopping on this Black Friday, when shops open already at 6 AM (while Europe has shopping free day). Need to do some Christmas shopping after I finish everything with school.
But tonight had a wonderful night with lasagna made by Ilva and some German cinnamon cookies and some Glühwein - mmm. I'm lovin' it (do you know, what company this represents?).
Anybody who has experience with lawn-mowers is my friend. Let me know. Must become specialist in this business in a week. Got my first lawn-mower-garden-tractor model in my life on Tuesday. What else can make a boy happy.
Almost forgot. I took some pictures during a talent show in our business school, called Coffee House. Of course no me on pictures. Blame me on not finding a fourth guy for quartet. He is currently in Ukraine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home